Our Division of Student Life is Here for You
Here at Viterbo University, our division of student life works to meet all your needs and help you maneuver college student life. From our friendly staff who want to get to know you as a person to a myriad of college programs designed to help you navigate higher education, we are here for you.
Our division of student life services are designed to promote connection, well-being, personal growth, leadership development, holistic success, and goal achievement.
We will help you chart the course for your own Viterbo journey as you engage in opportunities and experiences designed to help you succeed as a student, a global citizen, and an emerging professional in your field.
Division of Student Life Offices
Our division provides personalized service for college student life. Our college programs fall under two clusters:
We offer personalized and unique student community programming that encourages faithful service and ethical leadership. College programs include:
- Campus Safety and Security. Our campus safety department works to create a safe and secure environment.
- Community Engagement. Our Center for Community Engagement will help you find experiential learning and service opportunities in our community. Our UGetConnected portal can help you find volunteer options.
- Dining Services. We offer flexible and valuable dining plans, exchanges, and V-Hawk Bucks. Check your balance, see special offers, and get discounts on food delivery services at our dining services department.
- Orientation. Are you an incoming student? Our orientation days are a great way to see what college student life is like at Viterbo.
- Residence Life. Moving in? Returning student? Our residence life office can help you with housing. You can even live in apartment-style residences after your first year.
- Student Engagement. At Viterbo, you can do it all! Our student engagement office provides information on everything you can do on campus—from service work to theatre. We offer weekend programming every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. You can also take part in Service Saturdays group volunteer and reflection opportunities.
Our division of student life office provides a creative, comprehensive, and holistic approach to student well-being. College programs include:
- Counseling Services. College student life can be challenging. Our counseling services department is free for all students and is here to help you navigate life’s difficulties. We offer unlimited appointments with no wait list.
- Health Services. We offer a plethora of health services for free for our students.
- Recreation. Enhance your physical health in our campus recreation center.
Division of Student Life Contact Information
Need answers you can't find here? Contact our student life office.