Mission and Functions
The Office of Assessment and Institutional Research advances Viterbo University’s mission by supporting decision-making, planning, and evaluation through information and analysis for institutional effectiveness.
- Assessment: Support effective use of student outcomes assessment to improve student learning and sustain quality academic programs.
- Public Reporting: Maintain, update, and promote accurate public data in compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act and coordinate external reporting of institutional statistics to federal, state, accrediting agencies, and other entities.
- Data access: Collaborate in the ongoing development of dashboards and reports useful for tracking student success, institutional effectiveness, and strategic planning metrics.
- Data analysis: Disseminate analytical reports for use across the institution and by senior leaders and policy-making university bodies.
- Data governance: Contribute to governance of university data (reliability, standardized definitions, appropriate access) and promote data access for information and continuous improvement.
- Evaluation support: Provide administrative oversight and technical support for university evaluation tools (Qualtrics, TracDat, and Tableau).
- Data promotion: Collaborate in convening producers and users of data for quality data collection, appropriate access, analysis, and interpretation for informed decision making.
IR Data Request Form
The Institutional Research team loves to assist you with your data needs! Please use the link below to request data. The form will take only a minute or two and will help us provide the data you need in a timely manner. This is for internal use only. If you have questions, contact any of the Institutional Research Staff via the link to the right.